We’re looking for a Finance and Office Administrator. This is a home-working/ remote working position.
The role of Administrator is to organise the financial and administrative side of PIPA. Average of 10 flexible hours per week, to be self-managed. Remote/ home working. £14 per hour on a self-employed basis.
- Organising & running basic finance and book-keeping processes.
- Provide administrative support to the PIPA team.
- To record, reconcile and bank all received money
- To check, process and record all payments (including debit/credit cards)
- Raise and issue invoices, administer expenses, and action all payments
- To reconcile transactions on finance spreadsheets, and on bank statements, ensuring that all accounts balance
- To check the bank balance regularly and report on weekly total payment figures
- To support with the preparation of accounts
- To organise virtual office systems inc. email management and google docs
- Minute taking
- To organise and maintain press records.
- To support, with communications to partners and supporters
- To co-ordinate and attend PIPA meetings
Skills and Attributes
- Experience of managing financial systems and administrative work
- Excellent administrative skills
- Ability to develop a user friendly administrative system
- Ability to manage basic, but detailed, finance administration
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- A proactive, motivated working style and ability to self-manage
- A collaborative approach to working in a small, busy team
- An interest in the work of PIPA and our partners
We value a diverse team and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
For further information or to submit an application please send a CV and short cover letter outlining why you would like the position to Cassie Raine by 20th July at email@example.com